Sunday, October 17, 2010
Busy...
Just terribly busy again.
Haven't forgotten about the blog, will update whenever I have something to say and some time to say it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Profile
Derek
I'm a graduate in Classical History from the University of Glasgow in the U.K and I currently reside in The Czech Republic.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(21)
▼
October
(1)
Busy...
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
Roman Calendar.
Latin Word of the Day.
Get widget
Learn Latin »
Classics Blogs.
Bryn Mawr Classical Review
-
About.com Ancient / Classical History
-
Roman News and Archeology
-
rogueclassicism
-
Bread and Circuses
-
A Don's Life by Mary Beard - Times Online - WBLG
-
Blogging Pompeii
-
Pop Classics
-
Sitemeter.
Wordle.
No comments:
Post a Comment